Do you enjoy learning about new technology and how they can be used to provide cutting edge services to the Air Force and DOD customers? If so, then look to join the Stellar Innovations and Solutions team! The selected applicant will become part of an existing team, in an environment that will challenge you, force you to continuously innovate, and work on solutions that make a difference. There is a future for you here to support highly visible and strategic programs at SIS! You will realize the rewards of conquering a new challenge in a dynamic and highly-technical working environment that believes our people make the company great and we put them first in decisions to promote from within, host team building events and support a work-life balance. If you love technology and want a career making a difference supporting meaningful Air Force and DOD programs than Stellar Innovations is the company for you.
SIS is immediately seeking a Cybersecurity Liaison (CL). This is an on-site position at Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio.
Job type: Full time, salary
- Alternate for the Cybersecurity Liaison (CL) following current Air Force guidelines
- Alternate for Key Management Infrastructure (KMI) KMI Operating Account Agent (KOAA)
- Alternate Equipment Custodian (EC) for the COMSEC equipment
- Assist with documenting security violations on the Non-secure Internet Protocol Routed Network (NIPRNet) or Secure Internet Protocol Routed Network (SIPRNet) and providing corrective action reports
- Performs as the alternate COMSEC Responsible Officer (CRO)
- Assist with the completion of mandatory IT related checklists from the Management Internal Control Toolset (MICT)
- Assist with the organizational COMPUSEC program, ensuring compliance with AFMAN 17-1301
- Serve as one of the approving authority for user account creation, deletion, locking, unlocking and disabling of AFNet and SIPRNet user accounts
- Assist with quarterly security training program ensuring that users comply with security requirements
- Provide guidance and training ensuring user awareness concerning unauthorized or illegal use of computer hardware and software
- Ensure users operate, maintain, and dispose of information systems according to the current system security policy and existing policy and procedures
- Maintain and track tickets for NIPR and SIPR in the BMC Remedy IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Maintain all authorized user access control documentation in the Electronic Records Management (ERM)
- Assist with the research and completion of customer Government Purchase Card requests associated with security requirements as submitted through the local SharePoint site
- Other duties as required
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or Engineering
- 3 – 5 years of job related experience within specialized field or similar area is required
- Thorough knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office
- Ability to pick up understanding of new tasks quickly
- Effective listening skills
- Attention to details
- Adhering to safety practices and preparing and maintaining accurate records
- Excellent oral and written communications skills to ensure effective communications with all levels of management
- Strong organizational and customer service skills
- Create and maintain project documentation
- Ability to plan and manage projects
- Effective problem-solving, analytical, and time management skills
- Ability to create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning
- Additional Duties
- Ensure laptops are properly configured for oconus travel.
- Assist users in the completion of standard form 2875 by gathering data from customer CAC, advising customer of required training, and entering ticket to the appropriate group to process the account and install hardware (HW).
- Answer central office telephone line.
- Monitor, enter, track and resolve tasking received through the automated ticket tracking system BMC Remedy Electronic IT Service Management (EITSM).
- Develop, publish, and maintain a Continuity Folder describing specific task directions required to successfully complete the assigned duty functions.
REQUIRED Training/Certifications and clearances
- Secret Security Clearance Required
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Stellar Innovations & Solutions, Inc. (SIS) offers a wide-range of services based on a solid foundation of Program Management Support, SharePoint Web Application Framework, Infrastructure Virtualization, Audio/Video Integration, Cyber Security, and Software Application Support. SIS has in-depth experience in working with federal clients providing program management support, customized design, integration and maintenance, vulnerability assessment, risk management and accreditation support, and requirements design, development and testing. Our mission is to provide customers with innovative solutions designed to help them grow and better manage their operations. We deliver proven concepts of management, design, and integration enabling customers to effectively meet mission critical needs. We maintain our reputation of excellence and achievement through ongoing quality initiatives, and the implementation of industry best practices and employ the most highly-qualified, trained, and certified professionals in the business.
SIS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
This position description reflects SIS's assignment of essential functions; nothing in this job description restricts the Company's latitude to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.